The following case study is representative of the work we perform and the results we strive for within this particular service. Due to the confidential nature of strategy advisory projects, we have used a combination of generalizations and specifics to describe each client case study. Our initial discovery meetings with clients include sharing an extensive portfolio of past strategy work across our service offerings.
Case Study 1
The Situation –
A large, private-equity backed client in the residential home products space expressed the desire to explore possible expansion to new markets.
The Work –
CircleMakers™ was hired by the Chief Financial Officer to work with the executive team in defining the right markets, capabilities required, and the overall go-to-market strategy. Our work included, but not limited to the following:
- Performed the market research, analysis and readout on possible market opportunities for the expansion strategy;
- Delivered a capability gaps analysis to identify areas of development required to win share in the new market;
- Designed the overall strategy, structure and tactical strategic roadmap to advance the expansion from test through scale;
- Led initial business development work to drive lead generation and traction.
The Results –
- A newly formed business unit and brand to access significant share in a $3 billion dollar market;
- Presence at a top industry trade show as part of comprehensive launch plan, resulting in hundreds of leads;
- Established a project pipeline worth $10 million dollars in the initial 12 months;
A growth-oriented workplace and culture primed to attract top talent.
Want to work with us?
All of our work is highly customized to meet our clients’ specific needs and situation. If you would like to learn more about our services in this particular area and how they might benefit your particular organization or situation, schedule a 30 minute call with our founder.